Verified Coinex Account
Buy an established Coinex Account with files
What is a Coinex Account?
CoinEx middle group contributors are from global internet and finance companies, together with the earliest adopters and professionals of cryptocurrency who boast wealth enjoyed in international operations and services inside the industry. With our proprietary alternate matching gadget and wonderful user enjoyment, we’re committed to constructing a surprisingly secure, stable, and efficient cryptocurrency exchange for international users.
What is the use of disabling an account?
You can guard the security of your account immediately through the [Disable Your account] function while you acquire [Unknown Sign-in] notification however not operated by using yourself, or different account safety troubles that want to freeze/limit the transaction, withdrawal, and login functions of the account. After disabling the account, your account will motive the following:
1. All trading capacities and login in your account may be disabled.
2. All API keys for your account will be deleted.
3. All pending withdrawals will be canceled.
4. All open orders can be canceled.
Why can’t I obtain an SMS?
The community congestion of the cell cellphone may incur the problem, please try once more in 10 minutes.
However, you may attempt to remedy the trouble by following the stairs beneath:
1. Please make sure the cellphone signal is running well. If not, please pass to an area where you can acquire a terrific signal to your phone;
2. Turn off the function of the blacklist or different approaches to block SMS;
3. Switch your cellphone to Airplane Mode, reboot your smartphone, and then switch off Airplane Mode.
If none of the furnished solutions can resolve your trouble, please submit a price ticket.
What is Transaction ID?
Transaction ID (TXID), additionally called transaction hash, is a string of characters calculated based on the scale, time, type, creator, and system of every cryptocurrency transaction. It is equivalent to the identity certificate (ID) of each cryptocurrency transaction, with strong points and immutability. Also, it could be seen because of the “transaction serial variety” when shifting cash with a bank card.